Monday, September 12, 2011

Hey again

Hi again, it's been a while since I've been on here, well I started a new year of high school, I'm a Junior now, I don't really have much to say, I go to tech now too, it's really cool, I get to use the new Wacom tablets I really want one for my own house but that would be to much to have hooked up to my laptop. So I just thought I would hop on here and catch you up :) but yeah, that's pretty much my life in a nutshell. OH, I got my permit... and then got pulled over by a cop a few days later, I need to work on staying between the lines and not getting so nervous. I didn't really swim all that much this summer, it was to hot for swimming but yeah, I had a good summer, my birthday was a few weeks ago, I went to Logan's for dinner with a few of my family members and my boyfriend, and I'll be having my party this weekend. I'm excited! I had a good birthday, but the day after my birthday I got strep, I still have no clue how I got it so I was sick with that and felt like I was dieing, now after getting over strep I have this odd squishy bump on my finger that I have no clue where it came from and it hurts so yeah, I guess I'm falling apart XD. Anyway, I guess I should probably get back to doing my homework, this is me signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment