Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello :)

Hi, my name is Faith (A.K.A. Fayfay13, fayfay, or any other variation of that), I'm 16 years old, I will be 17 in August, well I'm not really the type of person that normally blogs but my teacher(an Awesome teacher that I love to death) had us create one so I might as well try it out, I like this site but it is a bit confusing and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I'm trying to get as many people as I can to get one too :) Hmmm, I don't really know what to say, I might as well just tell a little about me, I'm an odd person for one, I love to read, listen to music, sing, draw, hang out with my boyfriend(Cody, he is an amazing guy who I love with all my heart), hang out with my crazy and random friends(they know who they are XD), I also like to write but I don't think I'm all that good at it. I like different fonts, I would show my favorite one but they don't have it on here, isn't that always the case lol, I do tend to shorten words sometimes, but I can be grammar police sometimes too XD, I tend to use different faces a lot (ex. XD, :), :(, :'), :D, :P) I use them because its easier to tell how something should be taken sometimes, so I guess that's just a brief bio of me, well I don't really have anything else to say right now so I guess I'm done talking for now

No comments:

Post a Comment