Friday, April 8, 2011

My Weekend!!!!!!!!

My weekend starting this Friday(today), tonight is the wonderful Prom Night the night most all High Scholars wait for, I may only be a sophomore but my friend Lin invited me and My AMAZINGLY AWESOME friend Heather has asked My boyfriend Cody to come for me, I am majorly excited.(that actually needs a few of these !!!!!!!) So in my opinion I think my weekend is going to be AMAZING!!!!!! I got my dress, my shoes, my jewelry, I think I got just about everything and I'm ready. My mom is picking Kori and me up after school, taking us to get our hair done, I'm going to get my make-up on, around 2ish Cody's coming over to my house, then around 4ish we're going to Kori's, her mom is taking us all to Woodward park to take pictures, then we're going to cheesecake factory, then to prom, Cody's mom is picking him up there after, then us girls are going to go to the Radisson and hang out, Saturday I think I'm going to Cody's and maybe Sunday or he might come over to my house! So I think my weekend is going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment