Thursday, April 21, 2011

PROM!!!!!!!!

Cody and Me with Prom Pics

Me and My Gang





Cody and Me at cheesecake factory
Prom was AMAZING!!!!!!! I loved it, I can't wait till next years!!!!!!!!It's going to be Amazingerrrrr!!!!!!gosh, I had a wonderful time and I even got videos(will post them later), first off, we got out of school after thrird hour biology, then my mom picked kori and me up and she took us to Jenks so we could get our hair done, we wound up getting our hair, nails, and eyebrows done. We went to Kori's to get ready, and then we went to woodward park for pics. After that we headed straight to cheesecake factory(which was awesom), then to prom. Prom was wicked, I even got Cody to dance with me. :) I am so glad that I could go. and I can't wait to go next year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment