Friday, April 22, 2011

This coming weekend

I'm excited about this weekend, it's Cody's birthday weekend, this Saturday he and his mom are picking me up at noonish then we will be going out to eat, going to the skating rink, and finally to his house, it's going to be AWESOME! I have no clue what I'm going to do today after school though, all I know is that I have detention today, I chose afternoon rather than morning, I didn't have to wake up as early for that, I don't think its fair that I have detention for being tardy for 4th hour, I have to walk from one side of the school, to my locker, to the bathroom sometimes, then to class on the other side of the school, it really sucks but I guess apparently we are supposed to be super-human and we should be able to get from point A to point B in the matter of a minute. And I'll most likely be at home today after school attempting to learn to play my guitar. Anyway, then most likely this Sunday I will be at home because its Easter, I wish Cody could come over but he's going to his cousin's house. Well here's to hopping that this weekend is Wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment